- Mixed Berry
It works in two different ways:
- More effective reduction of excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort
- Forming a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
Dosage and Warnings
Tablets: Adults and children over 12 years: 4 tablets. Children 6-12 years: 2 tablets. Not recommended for children under 6 years. Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed. Chew tablets thoroughly before swallowing and follow with water if desired. Ensure blister pack is unbroken before first use. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Does not contain aluminium, sugar or gluten. The maximum total daily intake (16 tablets) for adults contains 886mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet). 9.6g of mannitol and 1.6g of xylitol. Products containing mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Contains aspartame. Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine. Contains sulfites. Keep out of reach of children.
Each Tablet Contains:
- 250mg sodium alginate
- 106.5mg sodium bicarbonate
- 187.5mg calcium carbonate.
- Sulfites, Phenylalanine, Aspartame, Mannitol and Xylitol
Each tablet contains:
How Gaviscon Dual Action works
Gaviscon Dual Action works in two different ways to effectively relieve the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion:
- The antacid– the antacid in Gaviscon Dual Action neutralises excess stomach acid to relieve the pain and discomfort of indigestion.
- The raft– the sodium alginate in Gaviscon Dual Action forms a thick layer (think of it like a ‘raft’) on top of your stomach contents. The ‘raft’ then acts as a physical barrier that helps keep your stomach contents where they belong – in your stomach – and not in your food pipe where they can cause discomfort and burning pain.
Watch the video below to find out more.